The Good Husband’s Guide to Balancing Hobbies & Marriage (Paperback) Steve Chapman
Avid hunter Steve Chapman (A Look at Life from a Deer Stand--200,000 copies sold) enthusiastically pursues a lifelong hobby while remaining passionate about his wife and home. Knowing the perils of spending too much time in the woods, he prayed, studied God's Word, and sought advice. The result? Nine life-changing principles to balancing hobbies and marriage, including--
- investing equal finances in his spouse's interests
- spending more time with his wife than with his hobby
- communicating desire to be with his family
- sharing the child-rearing load
- making sure hobby doesn't cause a mess
Whether their passion is hunting, golf, or team sports, this guide will help men participate in hobbies and keep their families happy.