The Doctrine of Salvation with small group study guides (paperback) C.B. Hogue
The Doctrine of Salvation uses the language of the layman to express some of the Bible's most profound truthgs. This is a stuydy of slavation from two perspectives
- man's desperate need for rescute from sin
- what God has done, is doing, and will ultimately do to meet that need
This study will help you find answers to these questions:
- Why do persons sin?
- What is God's plan for his creation?
- Why is man helpless to do anything about the cause of the consequences of his sin?
- How is the Holy Spirit related to the salvation experience?
- In the Salvation experience, how are God's initiative and man's response dependent upon each other?
- Why do saved persons continue to sin?
- What will be the nature of man's ultimate deliverance from sin?