The Carbohydrate Addict's Healthy Heart Program / A - 1 (Hardback) Richard Heller
Compatible with the American Heart Association guidelines, The Carbohydrate Addicts Healthy Heart Program is a carb-smart plan designed to correct the cause of your carbohydrate cravings and weight gain while cutting your risk for high blood pressure, high blood fat levels, adult-onset diabetes, and heart disease--without sacrifice and without deprivation!
WITNESS THE AMAZING RESULTS FROM
THE CARBOHYDRATE ADDICT'S HEALTHY HEART PROGRAM
DR. RACHAEL F. HELLER
[show before and after photos of Dr. Heller]
BLOOD PRESSURE: 220/120 110/70
TOTAL CHOLESTEROL: 250 178
TRIGLYCERIDES: 385 98
BLOOD SUGAR: DIABETIC NORMAL
WEIGHT: 300+ lbs. 138 lbs.
HEART RISK RATIO: HIGH RISK LOW RISK
Are you a carbohydrate addict at risk for heart disease?
Take this quiz and find out.
1. After eating breakfast, are you hungry before lunchtime?
2. Do you get tired in the middle of the afternoon and find that a snack makes you feel better?
3. Do you eat or snack when you're really not hungry?
4. Once you start eating snack foods or sweets, is it hard to stop?
5. Does stress, exhaustion, loneliness, or boredom make you want to eat?
6. Have you been told that you're overweight or have high blood pressure or adult-onset diabetes? Or do any of these disorders run in your family?
SCORING: COUNT YOUR "YES" ANSWERS:
0-1 PROBABLY NOT CARBOHYDRATE ADDICTED
2-4 MILD OR MODERATE CARBOHYDRATE ADDICTION
5-6 SEVERELY CARBOHYDRATE ADDICTED
Cover shown may differ from stock in store